Thursday, February 5, 2015

Keep going mate

It is so difficult to keep going. With what I hear you ask?
Answer: Everything.

I don't want to perform poetry in front of an audience. I don't want to go to flipping Africa. I don't want to study Mathematics, nor sit exams, nor meditate or empty my mind. And honestly, I'm doubting whether that girl would even like me as a human.

But you know what? Whenever I think of things such as these, I tell myself:
I must have wanted to do it sometime ago. And obviously, fear supersedes regrets
Humans are wave functions. They change over time. Here I go again, using 'they' instead of 'we'... Anyway, we change over time. After all, we can't always be at our best. But it is up to us to eradicate any longings for safety. And that's exactly what I will do. Saying yes to things as though I'm in a movie isn't supposed to be a joke. It's meant to eliminate boundaries.

Some beggar asked me for change. I ignored like the rest and walked into Tesco. Suddenly, I halted myself -- remembering my covenant with myself. All change that I had left, I gave to him (after having a tough time running after him).
Teacher asked the hall whether they knew how to solve the equation on the board. I was confident... too confident and I tripped up. Made a mistake. But I didn't care. Usually I'm the silent one with the answers. It felt awesome being on the other side,
Work experience opportunity. My last one went horribly, I finished one week's worth of accounting in two days. This time, I still said yes.
I wonder what else will hit me. But who cares? Just say yes. It's not easy. But I'll continue doing so.

Meanwhile, Takeo (he's cool with me naming him now) has made me watch Gotham. And wow! What an ingenious script that must have been to devise.

No comments:

Post a Comment